Saturday, November 21, 2009

November Stories. Part I

I'm happy to offer you a little trip to Japan with Togei, who is a great potter and beautiful things finder living in the middle of tea fields in the mountains of Nara!

Togei's Story:

I started Folding Cranes to showcase the fabulous kimonos, haoris, obis, ceramics and other great Japanese items I find and make in the fifteen years I have lived here in Japan. I am a full time potter, firing two kilns that burn wood. I make all my glazes and only use clay I have found on my own. I have a license to buy and resale antiques and textiles. I often go to dealers auctions and the items I find I post in my Etsy store. Please take a look and remember I sell these items because I like them, at very good prices.


Togei's Blog
link

Togei's Twitter
link

Togei's ETSY-Shop

link



----------Now you can go to----------

No comments:

Post a Comment