Thursday, November 26, 2009

Etsy Items Parade II (26. November - 03. December 2009)

First of all... here is the TOP ITEM from the last week Parade (19. - 26. November 2009)!!!!!


Recipe Cards by Schin


!!!Congratulations!!!

ETSY-ITEMS PARADE II
(26.November - 3. December 2009)



Enjoy!

We would be happy to check out your shops too and choose items for the next week parade! If you are interested, please, first - tell us in the comments what is your favourite item of this week and leave a link to your Etsy Shop, second - leave a comment in etsy forum to attract more viewers!

Thank you for your support!

Is One of Your Items in Our Parade?!!
Feel free to download this feature card :)





----------Now you can go to----------

14 comments:

  1. I like the Woodland Throw Pillow! :)

    I have a handmade jewelry shop at:

    http://www.designsbyjocelyn.etsy.com

    I'd like to be included in your next parade! Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~Samantha
    Emariecreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Little Sails, fine silver and malachite earrings ... very nice

    I also make handmade jewellery, you'll find me here
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Marynikydesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the owl throw pillow cute!!!
    Megansflowerdolls.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my Holiday Trees on your blog.
    funnyfuser.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the Blue Daisy Tea Set. Its so cute!

    Ashley Ammons
    http://knittyknittybangbang.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring me!!

    petitechacal

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks much much for featuring the 7 hearts shaped by the River.
    He is proud....and sends even more hearts down the stream...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for featuring my geisha cigar box purse on your site :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with DesignsbyJocelyn, that woodland throw pillow was really nice!

    http://wwww.amyssoapsnthings.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like Little Sails, fine silver and malachite earrings!

    My shop is locdesigner.etsy.com

    Thanks for taking a look at my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Vintage Flower Pattern Coin Earrings:) pretty!!

    my shop is:
    travels.etsy.com

    I'd love to be included in your next parade!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the little Blue Daisy Tea Set!

    My shop features handmade crochet afghans and upcycled purses.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/karnivalofkrafts

    I would appreciate being included in the next parade!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The recipe cards are adorable!

    Check out my headband and jewelry shop: www.stephaniewexler.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete