Friday, November 27, 2009

November Stories. Part II

What can I say about RuLuDesigns Shop? Well... I WISH I WERE A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!! ... or had one :)))))

RuLuDesigns' Story:

I stay at home with my two awesome daughters, Ruby and Lucy (hence the RuLu Desgins). I have always been crafty and enjoy lots of different kinds of crafts. I always liked working on projects with friends to relax and have fun (wine helps too). Then I had children and started making special things for them...which turned into making things for my friends who were having kids...which turned into selling my stuff to people I don't even know! I've tried craft fairs and found they are the pits so for now I am sticking to word of mouth (referrals) and Etsy. I've only been on Etsy for about a month. So far, so good. I enjoy making my decorative blocks and owl lovies most of all (though it's all fun!)



RuLuDesings Blog
link

RuLuDesings Facebook

link

RuLuDesings Shop
link

You can also read our November Stories. Part I

----------Now you can go to----------

No comments:

Post a Comment