Friday, July 20, 2012

Tosya's Summer Memories

Please meet Tali from Tosya and her incredible summer art!



What is it about summer, that you like most?
What I most love about the summer is the heat. I love heat in it's all variations and prefer it to the cold. 

Where did you spend summer vacations, when you were a child? What are your favourite memories of that time?
When I was a child we lived in a city called Natanya, located by the sea. When I was 8 I was dancing in the middle of a city central square during the whole summer. It was a magical period for me. 



Do you have any story to tell, about something special, that happend to you in summer?
One summer, when i was still a student, I came to visit my boyfriend. It was just the beginning of our relationship. We put a chair in the middle of his yard with many orange trees around. He sat on the chair and I made him a haircut using scissors and a comb, just like in the old days . The process was so much fun, but the result a little controversial :) 


 If you could only read one book all summer long, what book would it be?
Short stories by O. Henry

What music makes you feel summer?
Any music that has rhythm that you can dance to. 


If you were to make a summer-film-list, which films would you put on it?
Amelie, Frida, The science of sleep. 

Could you share a recipe of one of your favourite summer dishes?
Fresh lemonade, with the lemons from my boyfriend's garden - very refreshing during the hot summer days.


What is you favourite DIY summer project?
Drawing!!! All year on, and especially in the summer. 



Thank you Tali for you wonderful summer stories!

Please visit Tali's shop to fall in love :))

No comments:

Post a Comment